Monday, April 27, 2009

T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E

have you ever been in a love quad? if no, then you dont want to be in one. trust me. if you thought relationships were complex, you have no idea until youre in my situation. like seriously? wtf. anyways, my love life is not the reason of this post. today was terrible. i woke up an hour late and had to get ready in literally 5 minutes. it sucked. and to top it all off... it rained. wtf is up? its always raining! and rain makes me sad. really sad. lol i dont even want to do my homework. i think im just going to curl up in my bed an watch some movies. and then watch gossip girl at 7 cause i love chuck bass. hes the one guy that never disappoints me. hahaha. toally kidding. but yeah. hopefully gossip girl will cheer me up. oh! i forgot! okay, so i was planning on looking uber cute tomorrow but sadly, i have a chem lab so now i have to wear jeans and closed toe shoes. FML. no, fuck chemistry. im never gonna need it in life anyways. at least i know that in about an hour ill get a text from him and he'll make my day all better (: haha. look at me all sappy and shit. but whatever, i just cant help myself >.<


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment